Thursday, February 13, 2020

Design Professional Logo For Legal, Attorney Or Law Firm











About:

If you’re looking for a new logo for your legal firm, law office or attorney business & you are tired of the typical law logos that have scales and gavels in them and you want a unique visual identity for your firm than you are at the right place!


Why choose me  **** 100% original ****?



  • I'll give you unique and creative concepts (different colour scheme for each) based on your specifications
  • Very good communication
  • High quality & custom designs
  • Unlimited revision until your 100% happy with the design
  • All formats include: .Ai, .png, .eps, .Jpeg, .psd, .pdf (as per package) and If you require any other format just let me know
  • Multiple color Scheme
  • Money back guarantee is you are not satisfied


If you have any questions or queries, feel free to ask, I will be more than happy to assist you.

If you are ready to get started, just click 'Order Now' and prepare your detailed brief.



I will be looking forward to work with you.




Reviews


:

Super happy with my order and the designer. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fresh start with a professional logo. I wasn't sure what I really wanted in the beginning, and he came through with several designs which were all amazing - I had trouble picking the best. Thank you again!

:

Seller was outstanding! They listened to what I wanted and worked with me to make it just right! Totally recommend!!

:

Hasyo was an incredible seller and designer he was very communicative and courteous about all my requests and revisions. He made revisions as needed and helped me clarify my idea about my design. I will absolutely recommend him to every professional and others.

:

Absolutely fantastic responsiveness and worked with me to get my logo to exactly what I wanted for my new business!

:

Absolutely stunning work.




No comments:

Post a Comment