Sunday, February 9, 2020

Create An Outstanding Logo For Your Business











About:

Hi, my name is Troy Hudson and I'm a designer with a passion for storytelling. I believe your logo should tell a story about your business, one that immediately tells your customers who you are and what you do.



I start by learning what it is you want to see and how you view your business, then create one or more drafts depending on the package you select. Once we're agreed we're on the right track, I'll refine the logo until it's ready to show off to the world!


If you select the Standard or Premium package, you'll have the option to review multiple revisions so you'll be sure to get exactly what you want.


Once your logo is complete, I'll deliver the files as JPG and PNG files for the Basic package, in addition to high-resolution print-ready files for the Standard package.


If you select the Premium package, I'll also include social media profile and cover images for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (or any other social media you need). With this package, you'll also receive the source file so you can take the logo forward with any future revisions you might wish to make.



Reviews


:

Troy is the best graphic designer i've worked with so far. Everything we asked for he delivered. His communication is on point. Designing skills are on point. If I could give him 10 stars I would. I'm definitely recommending him to other friends of mine for their projects and I will be working with him again soon. Thanks Troy.

:

Absolutely one of the best vendors I have ever worked with. Stellar work and a great accomplished individual. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

:

Troy was able to take my very limited idea and make a STELLAR logo for our company!!!!!! He is amazing! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a creative person with outstanding taste. I love the classy, stylish, clean look!!! Don't go pass this gig. Contact Troy right away.

:

As usual Troy delivered and superb product and was amazing to work with.

:

My first experience with Fiverr (let alone TroyaHudson). I was a bit slow on my responses, but he was always on top of things and very helpful and quick with advice and product. Great!




No comments:

Post a Comment