Sunday, February 9, 2020

Design A Logo For Your Product Or Business











About:

My name is Adri, I have a Bachelor of Graphic and Digital Design and over 7 years experience.



I will:


  • Provide different initial concepts (depending on the gig you hire)
  • Create the design of your logo accordingly to the requirements and instructions you provide
  • Revisions and color options according to your needs
  • Professional customer service and communication at all times
  • Deliver in high quality
  • Deliver on time
  • Deliver revisions within 24 hrs


Please note:


  • I DO NOT create mascots or special characters / caricature
  • I DO NOT trademark or register your logo
  • I will NOT post or show your logo anywhere without your consent


When you hire, you will need to answer a few questions that will help me with the design, please be as specific and expressive as you can (you can even send images), that way I'll be easier for me to create a logo you love.



COMMUNICATION IS KEY. Didn't liked the initial concepts? let's talk about it! and start over.

Don´t have a specific image or style in mind for your logo? Let´s figure it out together! I´m here to help.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now, or contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast with amazing quality. We sent her a drawing, and she made a great logo for our travel channel Their Happy Trails.

:

Very responsive. She listens to the customer and accommodate while applying effectively her style and talent. Very satisfied. We will use her again without hesitation as our needs are constant throughout the year.

:

LOVE working with this designer. She is always extremely fast and knows exactly what I need for my logos! I always use her!

:

This is my third or 4th time working with this seller and the communication has always been great! She gets things done in a timely manner and does exactly as I ask. Super impressed with her work ethic and quality of work! Will no doubt purchase from again!

:

Adri was very professional and made my logo very quickly. She sent me a variety of different logo ideas that were different styles She addressed all of my concerns for the initial draft and then the revision. I wound up with a design I never would have been able to create on my own. She was a delight to work with, and I will definitely contact her again for help in the future. Highly recommended! Thank you Adri!




No comments:

Post a Comment