Saturday, February 8, 2020

Design Premium Quality Designs For An Affordable Price











About:

I have previously designed professional logo's for multiple companies for a cheaper price than most professional's and free-lancers. If you have any questions or concerns regarding my services or designs please feel free to reach out to me. I am very excited to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very happy!

:

Delivered work ahead of schedule and was very easy to communicate with, answered all my questions in a timely manner. Very pleased.

:

Good service, quick, creative!

:

Dylan helped our United Christians get a logo made for our Community shirts from a sketch. We're all very happy with the outcome and pray for continued success in his profession. Dylan listens to what the request is and follows through in a timely manner.

:

As an avid follower of Christ. I really appreciated helping y’all out! I pray for success through the United Christians Community and appreciate y’all for hiring me to do your logo!




No comments:

Post a Comment