Saturday, February 8, 2020

Create Awesome Steampunk Style Logo











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG :

If you are seeking steampunk hand lettering, you are at the right place. I create versatile logo for you



I WILL GIVE YOU :

  • Full high-resolution 2000X2000 and 300ppi resolution neat and clean logo and high quality.
  • Exactly professional work.
  • 100% vector scalable to any size without losing resolution.
  • Ultra-fast one-day delivery.
  • The logo will be print ready and also for the social media.
  • Unlimited revision
  • Original design, not a copyright design.

  • The logo will receive exactly at the time.

  • I will be a fast response and also will talk very respectfully.


So, my dear client, you do not need to go anywhere to fine awesome work.



Please, check my portfolio here : 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zobrgvlleca1bss/Portfolio.rar?dl=0


I AM HERE FOR YOU.

ORDER ME AND RECEIVE THE WORK QUICKLY.

Reviews


:

I chose vixuaholic from his portfolio and reviews. He always kept in touch and despite numerous amendments (I am very picky) was very gracious and delivered me my perfect steampunk brand logo.

:

nice, juste little long (3 day)

:

FINE! I AM HAPPY

:

He worked well with me and all my needs! Thanks!

:

Vixuaholic was FANTASTIC! Great communication and quality work! I highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment