Saturday, February 8, 2020

Fast Minimalis Flat And Golden Ratio Logo Design











About:

Hi!

Are you looking for Creative Logo Design?

You are at the right place.

Thanks for checking out my gig.

Our expertise for a logo:
Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Flat | Modern | Golden Ratio | Custom Logo



Why you choose me?



  • Creative & Expert Logo Designer
  • High quality designs
  • Multiple Unique and Original Concept
  • 100% satisfaction
  • DO NOT use any clip art/stock vectors
  • Excellent Designs variety


What you will get:

  • Source and editable files AI, EPS, PDF, JPG and PNG (transparent background). 
  • If you need any extra formats do not hesitate to ask.

  • All artwork will be sizable as it will be vector based.
  • All Free Fonts and Color Codes.
  • All vector files will be print , ready to use.
  • Unlimited revisions until the logo can work for you


NOTE : I don't design: Cartoon and Mascot Style.



Customer satisfaction is my priority. 
Looking forward to working with you!


I don't work on weekends. All the modifications received on Saturday or Sunday will be completed on Monday morning.



Please also check the FAQ for a better understanding of my service.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent designer, very creative, on point! Fast delivery... Highly recommend!

:

thanks mate :)

:

Great work!

:

He was very quick to respond and was very willing to accommodate any creative requests I had. The design is exactly what I was looking for.

:

amazing and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment