Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Design An Iconic Minimalist Logo











About:

Hello, Julian here. 



I am an independent brand strategist and graphic designer working with local and international clients for over the past 10 years.



If you.re looking to design an iconic and minimalist logo, you're on the right page.

I offer my skills to create modern custom minimalist logos that suit your business and enhances the visual and overall feeling of your business.



My design ethos is to produce maximum clarity with minimal means. My process always begins with a phase of thorough research before exploring ideation and appropriate implementation. 



Over 860 logos and 30 brands designed around the world.



I believe this union of thoughtful strategy and purposeful form maximizes effective communication and can deliver real value to a client. If you are interested in working together or would like to find out more, please get in touch.



Julian,

Brand strategist & graphic designer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work,my team and i love it!!!

Seller's Response:

Brilliant collaboration and timely feedback, the design is stunning and I cannot wait to see it live ^_^. You ROCK!!⚡

Seller's Response:

Thank you. This design is fantastic!

Seller's Response:

Cool guy and it was a pleasure working with you. Everything turned to look awesome. Cheers

Seller's Response:

Amazing! Very quick responses, hardworking, very good with revisions and making adjustments. Would highly recommend working with him for logo and will be working with him again on any other projects I need that he can do :)




No comments:

Post a Comment