Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Create Premium Mascot Logo For Your Business In 24 Hours











About:

I will make you design for your Original mascot Logo,you can order it for yourself, or you order it for your brand.



How to order:

- Tell me the character / mascot like what you want

- Name of your logo / brand

- The Color You Want

- Send some references (if you want it)



How To Work:

- I Will Send A Sketch Within 12 Hours After You Order

- After you see it and want to revise it, let me know as soon as possible.

- But if you've fixed it with sketch, I'll do it on time.


Note: Do not worry about revisions, sketch to be sent prior to start digitising so it can be adjusted and even changed from scratch as you like!


 Regrads
 Fandi Achmad

((Thank You))



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great value for the money

:

Nice contact and work as desired

:

Great job and got it right

:

Really amazing Experience. Very Good communication and very respectful. Hope you like with the logo. And can't wait to work with you in the future. Thank you so much :)

:

I love the product. Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment