Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Design Watercolour Logo With Calligraphy











About:

Please read carefully each package description

Hello, I am designing logos at low prices but high quality exclusively on Fiverr, I have a bespoke offering as a London based Calligrapher and logo designer. My experience and reputation in calligraphy and illustrating allows me to create a unique style. 

I would be very happy to help you find your identity as a brand. AS MANY OF YOU ASKED NOW I ALSO HAVE A FULL BRANDING PACKAGE GIG

Text Logo Package

DON'T ORDER IF YOU NEED WATERCOLOUR DRAWING

  • signature text with handwritten calligraphy font (jpg)

Modern logo – includes Signature and simple geometric shapes, watercolour splashes. DON'T ORDER IF YOU NEED DRAWING

  • 3 versions for selection
  • Watercolour splash
  • Simple Geometric shapes (squares, circles, triangles)
  • jpg,png and psd files 
Logo with a drawing – This is complete design package. it is essentially a design that can have anything from calligraphy to bespoke drawings

  • 4 versions presented for selection
  • Watercolour Drawing/Illustration or icon design
  • Only this option includes complex parts like crystals, flowers and any other drawings
  • jpg,png,psd

Rest assured, all work are hand-made and no copy pasting!



Reviews


:

Hi Maria , I choose the first logo . It is good enough for me . Can you send me the finished Artwork for the first one please ? Thank you very much

:

yes, she already did a project for me and re-designed it for me now.

:

It was beautiful and all our transactions went smoothly. Thank you!

:

Thank you so much Maria! Grat job!

:

It was excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment