Sunday, February 9, 2020

Medical And Healthcare Logo











About:

Are you looking for a logo for the  Medical, Hospital, Dental or Orthopedic, Fitness Center, Healthcare and Yoga?
You are on the right gig !. 





I'll serve you unique and very professional & clean design. I will Design Creative and custom LOGO specially Medical / Hospitals / Dental Clinics / Pharmaceuticals / Labs / Health Care / Yoga / Fitness. It'll be modern, eye catching, unique Logo




Basic Gig includes:


1. One Concept based on your creative brief/project details.
2. Unlimited Revisions
3. Deliver in JPEG and PNG
4. Fast Turn Around time
5. Friendly Customer Support
6. Satisfaction Guarantee 
7. Amazing  Mock-up for presentation







      So Order me and get a beautiful logo




If you have any questions,just message me and I will help you.




Thank You.


Designszone

Reviews


:

Thank you !

:

Designszone is a master! Love working with them!

:

I do all my business with Design Zone - great work - fantastic communication - easy to work with.

:

Excellent experience - once again! I wouldn't use anyone else! Doing business with design zone is a 5 star experience!

:

Good but need more communication




No comments:

Post a Comment