Sunday, February 9, 2020

Design 2 Minimalist Logo Design Within 24 Hours











About:

Are you looking for Minimal logos? Look No further!

I am exclusively available on Fiverr.

My name is CreatX.

The design will clearly portray your business with minimum detail yet maximum explanation.



Take a look at my Portfolio on flicker : http://flic.kr/s/aHsm192Uib



Personally, I have made around 1K+ happy faces which includes my Freelance and Local experience.



Why me?


  • Reliable and Quick communication (Response Time Within 1hrs)
  • Printable and HQ File size with Source Files And Vector Files
  • Minimalist Logo and Flat Logo Expert




Fast and professional service.
Copyrights will be with the customer.
Get the source and editable files ai, eps, psd, pdf and High-quality files.


Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed here. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, let me know. I’ll do everything to make it right. So, go ahead and order. I’ve got your back. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is fast and professional

Seller's Response:

Great experience. Hope to do more works with you.Thank You Very Much

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure

Seller's Response:

One of the best experiences I ever had in Fiverr. Great customer with amazing patience. Hope to do more works in the future.

Seller's Response:

creatx_graphic is great with his work, he delivered what I expected for my logo. The sample plaque picture sold it!




No comments:

Post a Comment