Sunday, February 9, 2020

An Attention Grabbing Minimalist Logo











About:

In this gig, you'll get attention-grabbing minimalist logo which stands out from the crowd. I always design a logo from scratch (don't use stock images) & my work is 100% custom, you can see my work in my profile & the work I've done for brands, must read their reviews about my work.

In this gig, you'll get final files of the logo for both web & print which are 100% vector & resizeable to any size.



WHAT I DO


I'm here to present you with a minimal logo to build your company around. Through research, planning, sketching, & digitizing, the logo will be crafted to represent your business for years to come. When you aren't around to sell, this logo will be there to gain interest on its own. Due to its vital role in your success, it will be built to symbolize your product, purpose, and personality.

I specialize in Minimal Logo Design & Brand Identity for those who are adventurous, blue-collar, active, brew and spirit crafting, artistic, techy, animal-loving, entrepreneurial individuals looking to make differences throughout the world.



There are 3 different packages to choose which suits your requirements or inbox me for a custom offer.


Feel free to message me for any queries.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding design for a two page wedding brochure for my baking business. Colorful, on brand and easy to read. Will use again for graphic design.

Seller's Response:

We always enjoy your collaboration in our projects, and will always be looking forward to working on future projects.

Seller's Response:

Sajid was awesome to deal with. He took concept and comments and landed a logo on the first go. One tiny tweak and it was perfect. I would recommend him for sure.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for shwoing patience throughout the project, it was a great experience to working with you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! You delivered as always a high quality logo with a awesome design. :) I'll stay your customer when it's about getting a new logo




No comments:

Post a Comment