Monday, February 10, 2020

Design Minimal Flat Monogram Logo











About:

Good Day….

Dear Customers..

Flat Minimal is the Trend!

I offer monogram minimal, simple and flat, creative, professional, clean logo design for your company or brand. 

With an experience of around 3 Year, and expert in LOGO design.

For $10 I'll give you a JPG and PNG files of simple minimal logo design. Not only this, you'll also get:

•             Unlimited revisions

•             Quality 300dpi

•             Quick turnaround

•             100% Satisfaction guarantee



In my Best package, you can have Business card, Letter head and Envelope designs with your logo.

Why ME?

•             100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed

•             Professional and Crisp Design

•             High Quality Logos

•             100% original

•             Fast delivery

Thanks You,

Charitha.

Reviews


:

Nailed it the first time!!!! I love it!! He knew exactly what I wanted and made my brand come to light!!! Thanks so much! Awesome work!

:

So flexible. Highly recommend.

:

great work. thanks

:

Love logo

:

Thanks, amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment