Monday, February 10, 2020

Replicate Your Logo Or Text On 3D Silver Mock Up











About:

                                           WELCOME TO MY SILVER 3D MOCK UP



Hi, i am ghulam mustafa working as graphics designer here , in this gig i will place your logo or text on 3d silver mock up,

 

what you will get?



you will get 2600 pixels by 1800 pixels resolution file (jpeg)



what i need from you?



please send me your logo or text in anyone format from these, ( png, psd, AI,or eps)



please order me, i will provide you 100% satisfaction , you can check my other gigs , for new logos , thanks 



Reviews


:

Can the files be bigger for printing posters . I think 6 mb is abit smal . Something like 20 mb in that area ?

:

great job!

:

Always at his best! Thank you.

:

The Seller did an amazing job. Fast delivery. He did more than what I was expecting. Truly awesome work!!!

:

Very accomodating. Work is excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment