Sunday, February 9, 2020

Create A Custom And Modern Logo Design











About:

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL LOGO DESIGN FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

I'm a graphic designer and brand creative with more than 15 years of experience creating hundreds of unique and modern designs for different industries like software development, real estate, manufacturing, apparel, consulting, and more.



You can view my professional work in my portfolio at https://flic.kr/s/aHsmDbekk5



How it works?

  • You bring me information about your project (name, slogan, style, etc.)
  • Depending on the pack you selected, you will receive 1, 3, or 5 concepts.
  • You will provide feedback and suggestions to improve it (unlimited revisions).

When the logo design is finished, you will receive the final files.

  • The basic package includes only the full-color design.
  • The standard and corporative packages include full color and black and white versions of the selected design.

You'll receive an original, professional and guaranteed work that meets your requirements or your money will be back.



Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent, had no idea what to expect at this very competitive price but was absolutely blown away with the quality and creativity. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I enjoyed to create this logo for you.

Seller's Response:

Delivered on time but also quality work. Extremely quick reply on the follow up. We love the final design thank you

Seller's Response:

Your project brought me the opportunity to explore different alternatives for a classic design, thank you for the trust in my work.

Seller's Response:

I would use him again an again he did exactly what I asked for an did it way better then I’ve expected




No comments:

Post a Comment