Sunday, February 9, 2020

Design Negative Space Logo For You











About:

Looking for a LOGO?



I can provide you the following:



-Quality Designs

-Custom Work

-Lightening Fast Delivery

-Best Service

-Friendly Communication

-Many useable formats

-Last but not least "MONEY BACK GUARANTY"



Order my gig and get surprised with my designs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I liked some of her cut out designs and the idea of it intrigued me for a logo. She came up with a 2 ideas that I liked and worked with me to combine them together.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with Alexfun. The thousands of 5-star ratings speak for itself. Unrivaled customer service and work! Check her out!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, let me know if you need anything else, i am here for you.

Seller's Response:

My first request. Brief was blunt. Seller picked up on a couple of things that sold the deal. Very good communications and delivery and understanding of edits requested. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment