Friday, February 7, 2020

Design Creative Modern Minimalist Flat Versatile Logo Design











About:

Hi i am a Graphic Designer with over 5 years of experience in building a good looking brand and product, I've worked with small to mid range company from local to international client. If you have a brand or a company that need a new identity, you've come to the right place, I would love to translate your company values and vision into a perfect and clean logo.



Just like your personal identity makes you uniquely you, your brand identity is the special sauce of your business that sets you apart from othersI will design a modern and minimalist logo, website, stationery, etc for your business or startups, its timeless, and look trustworthy to your customers, client or investors.



What can you expect from me?

✓ Guaranteed custom logo design, no templates

✓ Clean, High Quality Logo 

✓ Make your business looks professional

✓ Unlimited Revision, 100% Satisfaction✓ FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated.

My Previous Work 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/3058899064/

I believe a good logo has to be simple, clean, memorable, timeless, eye catching versatile and appropriate for its intended purpose.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ideal_graphix did an excellent job. I contacted 5 people at a time and he was the first to respond and most eager. I didn’t really know what to expect as I do not have the best imagination. First time doing this and a little hesitant but this guy did, again, an excellent job. Thank you. I highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback.Hope,we'll work again.Thanks so much.

Seller's Response:

Ideal_Graphix was a pleasure to work with. Extremely fast service. Turn around time was second to none and the quality of the work is outstanding.

Seller's Response:

Awesome buyer. Thanks for your feedback.Thanks so much.

Seller's Response:

INCREDIBLE customer service, amazing creative content, and quick and flexible accommodations.Would recommend 1,000 times over. I love my new logo, thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment