Monday, February 10, 2020

Modern Branding Logo Design











About:

Hello there!If you are looking for a new Professional logo design for your company, business, project, blog or website.

I’ll design a professional luxury business logo design to help your new business really take off and reach the heights you’re dreaming of.




Choose My Logo Design Gig?
  • I only provide original ideas to make design distinctive, the function makes it work and quality adds value.
  • I strive for two things in logo simplicity and clarity. A great logo is born of those two things.
  • No clip art/cheesy icons like what you get from many other sellers here on Fiverr
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Attentive and Quick communication


Gig Deliverables:

Professional and Creative Concepts

Printable HQ JPG, and PNG format files

✔I will provide you beautiful 3d mock-ups

AI, EPS (Source file), PSD (Photoshop file) and HQ PDF

✔Unlimited Revisions till your satisfaction with Premium Support



100% Money back guaranty



Thank You,
Sb

Reviews


Seller's Response:

They did an amazing job helping me with my logo!! Awesome work and delivered fast as well as responding to me as well. Highly recommend!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, it was a great experience to work with you.

Seller's Response:

good service

Seller's Response:

It was an ok experience....

Seller's Response:

Great Service




No comments:

Post a Comment