Monday, February 10, 2020

Design A Mandala Or Mystical Symbols Logo With Watercolor











About:

Unique work and High Quality 



If you want a logo designed with a Mandala or Mystical Symbols as with beautiful and colorful watercolor decorations that reflect all your spirituality combined with an elegant touch. This is your place! 

I can make the logo you dreamed for your business come true. I am a professional who will listen to your requirements and inspirations until you are completely happy with your design!



Available Packages:

Bronze Package

  • 1 version
  • High quality (4000 px min & 300 dpi)
  • JPG file
  • PNG transparency 

Silver Package

  • Bronze Package +
  • Editable file (PSD)

 Gold Package

  • Silver Package +
  • Stationery Design (Business card)

  • Social Media Kit (Profile picture and covers for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or Youtube)

  

100% Satisfaction Guarantee:

  • Unlimited revisions

I work with responsibility and quickness. Don't hesitate to contact me anytime 24/7!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was extremely pleased with all the dealings I had with my logo designer. She was friendly and professional in addition to being highly creative!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was also a pleasure to work with you. Let's keep in touch!

Seller's Response:

My experience with this selling was excellent, fast turnaround time, completely nailed my vision. I’m sooo excited to share this logo!!

Seller's Response:

I'm really glad you're happy, thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Super happy with my experience. When I needed a revision, they were understood and quickly updated. Am using aleph42_studio for another design and plan to use in the future and would highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment