Friday, February 7, 2020

Design A Professional Logo In Arabic Kufi Square Kufic Style











About:





I'm a Graphics Designer with 5+ Years of Experience ( Since Dec 2014 on Fiverr) . I care about my clients and have been working diligently on other platforms to bring them great success. If you have any queries then feel-free to contact me!






Get your name/brand name designed in Square Kufic Arabic ( Kufi style ).

A very symbolic and nice geometric logo will be provided in JPG, PNG, PSD format.





Feel free to message me first if you have questions or any other designs request. Thanks !



Reviews


:

as per my expectation in one shoot thanks

:

Thank you for a prompt order.

:

Excellent work Great customer service!!

:

Just incredible !!! Great experience ... I’ll recommend him to anyone. Fast and quality work.

:

very patient and understanding. did several revisions




No comments:

Post a Comment