Friday, February 7, 2020

Create A Personalized Logo In 24 Hours











About:

My name is Morgan and I want to make your experience as stress-free as possible.



It is my goal to give you the best quality personalized logo for the best value.



What you can expect:

  • 24-hour delivery
  • 2 mockups
  • 1 revision
  • HD resolution
  • personal care and attention
  • Vector file available upon request


Additional services available!



To help me make your vision a reality, please be as specific as possible in your description.



Get started by sending me a message or Click By Now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job! Happened fast! Looks awesome and I will actually be using this logo for my company. Thank you!

:

Thanks for choosing us! It was great working with you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment