Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Design Your Logo With 3 Proposals











About:

Hi! My name is Fernanda, I'm a designer since 2009. Thank you for considering my work. 



I will design a high-resolution Professional logo for business or project, with modern design concepts.



  • Guarantee your money back if you do not like it.

  • 100+ satisfied clients from around the globe.

  • Fast turnaround on modifications/queries.


Check my portfólio: https://www.behance.net/fernandamontanher



PS: I do not work for Mascot.

Reviews


:

Speedy delivery, open to feedback, and to review requests. The process was straightforward and pleasant. Thank you very much!

:

We always have an amazing experience working with Fermontanher and will continue to work with her in the future.

:

Perfect and fast design

:

Returning customer and always pleased with the interaction and the result.

:

The work of this Gig is outstanding !! She understood the briefing and delivered exactly what I asked for, with quality and timing. I'll definitely hire her for other jobs!




No comments:

Post a Comment