Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Design Professional Logo For Business











About:

Hey.! Are you in search of an outstanding and unique logo and brand name design for your business? IN 24 HOURS! We are here you help you out 



Hello there,

We have 6-year of experience in graphic and multimedia designing. Higher graduated on graphic multimedia and web programming, I and my team aim to satisfy  100 % of the premuim clients with my creativity and expertise. Our main focus is logo design and brand/identity, posters, flyers and many more.



We will serve designed LOGO  with a fully layered in(eps, PSD, cdr, jpeg, png) is well-arranged form and even we will easily and convert Into (eps to PSD, PSD to jpg, eps to jpg). W will also serve you a mock-up of visiting card and a poster or flyer theme.



I am INCREDIBLY FAST (with unlimited revisions and 100 % satisfaction )



My team id exprt  in these areas:



 Logo

 Branding

 Corporate Identity  

 Label design

 Packaging design

 Brochure

 Flyer

 Poster

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was best at work and made an outstanding logo for my business. i will definitely work with you again in future.

:

It was great to work with him and i would suggest sellers to work with him.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment