Monday, May 4, 2020

Design Professional Business Logo











About:

I'm offering professional and unique business logo for your company,backed up by years of experience in Logo branding and other projects. 

Different to other designers.I don't use cheap clip arts and other websites logos.I use fresh and new Concepts for new  logo designs.

What will you receive?

  • Multiple unique logo concepts
  • 3D mock up designs
  • Print ready vector files
  • Transparent Image
  • Unlimited free revisions
  • 100% ownership rights
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Final Files Formats: AI, PDF, JPEG, PNG

  • Quality customer service, extraordinary value for money
  • 100% vector logo - scale able to any size

Check below key features which makes this gig unique from others. 

  • Designs from scratch
  • Express delivery within 24 hours
  • 24/7 fast response
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee (if not satisfied)
  • Unlimited revisions during the design process i will Modify until you get your dream Logo. 
What i need from you?

  • Your company or business name 
  • Business details

  • Color scheme (if any)
If you have any questions feel free to ask I'll be happy to answer any queries or questions.

Guaranteed you will love my service, Order now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's nice and he very good job. This is my second loho he has done. I will always hired him for my work. Thanks Salma

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

if you have a little patience and are willing to give some good instructional guidance. For this one then you should be truly pleased with the out come towards the end.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Very fast to respond. Seller began my job immediately and completed and delivered earlier than expected. Stylish image that met my brief. This was my second time working with this seller, would definitely work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment