Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Design Badge, Outdoor And Heraldic Style Logo











About:

Reliable gig with 300+ positive reviews:)

 

Hello Everyone,



Do you want a Creative (Vintage - Badge - Outdoor - Heraldic) Logo for your Business?

Just give me an idea of what you would like the logo to look like and I'll design the perfect logo for your business or you can choose style from my work in samples !!!



I am also providing Business Cards, Social Media Kits, Flyer, Tshirt Design.



Why Me :-


a) Creative

b) High Quality

c) Fast Service

d) Original Work

e) Great Work Ethic



What I Require From You :-

a) Style

b) Colors

c) Text

d) Company Info



In BASIC Package (Starter) :-

a) High Resolution JPG
b) High Resolution PNG

c) 3D Mockup
d) Unlimited Revisions


In STANDARD Package (Best Selling) :-

a) High Resolution JPG
b) High Resolution Transparent file
c) Source File
d) Vector File

e) Unlimited Revisions


In PREMIUM Package (VIP):-

a) All files in STANDARD Package
b) Editable files
c) Social Media Kit
d) Unlimited Revisions



Contact me before placing an order. I am available 24/7 365 days a year. We can discuss what you are looking for and after placing the order, you will get your desired logo. 

Regards,

mbt_graphics

Reviews


:

Easy and efficient communication. Very happy with the logo and social media kit. Bilal followed all my guidelines perfectly. I would use mbt_graphics again. Thank you

:

Awesome job, they where willing to work with me at every step to make sure I got what I liked. Definitely recommend their work!

:

Great seller und very, very fast! :-)

:

very good seller

:

mbt_graphics always provides excellent quality logo's and artwork. Would highly recommend him!!




No comments:

Post a Comment