Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Design Mascot Logo For Gaming, Twitch Sports, Esports











About:

Hi...!



Looking for a eye catching mascot logo for your Sports Team, Esport Team, Youtube channel, etc.?
Then you are in the right place.



I am a professional Graphic Designer and I am expert in Logo Design. With my experience more then 3 years in Graphic Design Industry. I will create your mascot logo with 100% satisfaction.



I also do custom offer for your specific need.


***Note:***

Please send me message first before order, tell me about character brief that you needs.




I will give my customers the best service.



package:


Bronze Package :
  • High Quality Design
  • 1 Awesome preview

  • 2000x2000px Logo preview (JPG & PNG)


Gold Package :

  • High-Quality Design
  • 1 Amazing preview

  • 2 Revision
  • 4000x4000px Logo preview (JPG & PNG)
Vector File (AI & EPS10)



Diamond Package :

  • Very High Quality Design
  • Amazing preview

  • 3 Revision
  • 4000x4000px Logo preview (JPG & PNG)
Vector File (AI & EPS10)



Why you should choose me?
  • Expert in Logo Design
  • Quick turn around with 100% Quality
  • TOP Quality Work
  • Full Refund if you are not satisfied
  • 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE


**please contact me before the order**



Thank You!



Reviews


:

this guy is just a boss!! i will only do the graphic work for my company about himsuper job too good! Thank u ibrahim

:

Amazing work and amazing person. I had high standards and ibrahim1996 delivered. I would 100% reccomend. Will be using you again for future projects!

:

The work was very excellent and I would recommend anyone wanting an excellent logo

:

He did a amazing job!!!!

:

55$, 20 days, came out well




No comments:

Post a Comment