Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Design 2 Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Minimalist logo gig!



Are you looking for Awesome ,Modern, Unique Minimalist logo design for your company or organization?Yes, you are in the right place now,
I will design innovative Minimal Logo , for your company that stands out from the others,


My Portfolio: https://bit.ly/2TGDm4B



What I offer:
Professional and Speedy
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Professional and Crisp Design
High Quality Logos
Friendly and Quality Customer Service
Unlimited revision
Fast delivery
100% Money Back Guarantee




Requirement:
Your logo details : logo name, business type, preferable color idea and reference (if available).



  • Minimalist
  • Unique
  • Modern
  • Professional

  • Signature

  • Custom Logo Design





If you still have any questions then feel free to approach me in the inbox.

Always Happy to help ! Order a gig now

Thank you.

Reviews


:

Great work.

:

My experience has been very professional. I recieved every request in a timely manner. Moreover, I'm please with my results. Referrals are a definite.

:

Listen to what I wanted and changed anything I needed. Quick to respond. Good work.

:

Great to work with, very fast

:

We got it done in the perfect time, He was always on point and I'm extremely happy with the end result! Thank you for everything and hopefully in the future we can work together again!




No comments:

Post a Comment