Monday, January 6, 2020

Create A Custom Watercolor Logo With Brand Board











About:

I emphasize on making logos that not just leave a mark on the memories of the person that looks at it but also glorify the true meaning of who you are.The logos that we focus on making are purely spiritual, watercolor and symbolic.
The variety  varies from various forms and symbolism behind it helps your brand to leave a mark and legacy through your business appearance.The work that I do will intensify the uniqueness of your product with the help of watercolors that will literally speak.
I can create designs in other varieties as well like, feminine, mandala & sacred geometry.I am blessed with the skill to identify the spirituality and tranquility behind the brand that is presented and to portray the most suitable design according to it, that’s what differentiates me from the others.
I offer the following packages:
Starter: Use this if you have a clear concept about the logo(one logo concept)
Medium: Use this package and I will create two logo concepts for you with source files.
Full Branding: Three logo concepts including all files.


Message me to discuss the project or to share the ideas!
Many Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely excellent! I had a few requests each delivery and each delivery matched exactly what I needed and was completed very promptly. Very happy with my new logo :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Caraaldina was excellent! She understood what I needed, was able to represent the essence of my business and was very flexible making the revisions I asked for.

:

Thank you.

:

great communication




No comments:

Post a Comment