Sunday, January 5, 2020

Best Mascot And Cartoon Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Mascot - Cartoon - Logo Design 



I am a highly-skilled Graphic Designer with professional designing experience.



I will do a unique professional business logo and other design for your company, organization, and website, which will create numerous impression on the market. 



I will share you 5 samples with unlimited revisions.



I treat every project as a unique opportunity to create a something exciting creative professional design.



visite my portfolio >>>  https://bit.ly/2VvxJqz

What I will deliver for $10:

1 Custom Mascot Design.



On-time Delivery

High-Resolution JPEG or (CMYK Colors 300 dpi)

Logo Transparent PNG file.

Editable Source File. (Ai or PSD)

Fast and reliable Communication

100% Satisfaction & Money Back Guaranteed!!



What you will get in this gig?

  • Professional mascot logo design
  • 3D Mockup
  • Quick delivery service
  • Unlimited revision
  • High res file in JPEG & PNG Format
  • Source file in Ai, EPS, PSD Format

Order a gig now!



Reviews


:

Great communication however listening skills could be improved. Had to repeat the same instructions over and over. The first design provided was unfortunately poorly done but then providing ideas, we managed to figure something out.

:

His initial logo for his service does not reflect what you will receive. I was quite clear on what I wanted but the client still got it wrong and I had to ask for a revision. The revision got the dogs I asked for but the quality of work was not to my standard.

:

I love them u did great for what I gave u I will be hitting u up for more work I have a business and will need more work done for that thanks a lot

:

Solid work.

:

Fast turn around




No comments:

Post a Comment