Saturday, January 11, 2020

A Xuper Awesome Vintage Logo











About:

Hi Folks!
Welcome to my Gig. So why should you order this gig:


  • My Expertise are mainly in Vintage/Retro designs. 
  • I love to work with my clients who seek professional and crazy designs and want their brands/businesses to be recognized from their brand logos.
  • So Actually you can have a valuable design in a price of a single cup of Coffee. So its worth trying :)


What You'll get:



  • Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied with what you need.
  • Highly Professional services. 
  • Friendly Communication.
  • Full Refund of gig if you doesn't like the design.
  • Editable Versions and Print Ready Files (See Packages for that).




Important Info:
  • If you want a customized design, kindly contact me before ordering so that we are on the same page before starting.
  • You can give me samples of your choice as well, that will give me a proper direction to work from start.


If you need any other professional advise you can ping me anytime and i'll try my best to come up with the best possible answer :)


Cheers !!!!

Reviews


:

We had previously worked with Rose and needed a quick fix to our previous Logo. Rose was easy to work with, and had a quick turn around on our new project. Thank you so much!

:

Blueeye_designs was a pleasure to work with. From start to finish the entire process was fast and efficient. Prompt communication and designer was extremely helpful with revisions and professional guidance. Thank you. Highly recommend for anyone looking for vintage logo.

:

She works hard to make sure you get exactly what you want. It was a pleasure working with her for the sixth time.

:

I liked the variety of work that the Seller had done and I was pleased with how my final design came out!

:

The designs of this seller looked very nice and her reviews were very positive. The gig also did a great job with the design and was open to feedback!




No comments:

Post a Comment