Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Design Iconic Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Hey! Thanks for stopping by :)



My name is Drasko and I am a Top Rated Seller with 7 years of professional experience in logo designing and branding. I am passionate about minimalist logo designs and custom typography.



Minimalism as a visual style is timeless so there's a specific need in applying that concept in today's company branding. Based on that I always tend to use essential elements for maximum impact creating innovative, functional and iconic design solutions.



My design process starts with a creative brief within a questionnaire that you'll get upon placing an order. After getting all the necessary information, I start with a pencil and paper. At the moment I find the strongest solutions, I convert the sketches to digital format. You'll be presented from 2 to 5 design options based on your package. After your feedback, we refine and finalize the selected concept.



Why me?



✔︎ Top-rated seller handpicked by a Fiverr

✔︎ Over 500 logos designed for companies around the globe

✔︎ Completely handmade, unique and original custom logo design

✔︎ Fluent English and professional communication



Don't wait, just contact me and I'll help you in creating that iconic brand! :)









Reviews


:

Amazing designer that went above and beyond to fulfill all our expectations. My highest recommendations!!

:

As always, fantastic work!!!!

:

Perfect gig, no revisions.

:

I noticed this gig from the Video provided & decided to go with it. As expected the logo was delivered in the timeframe required. The logo I received surpassed my every expectation & is truly an asset to my developing software company. Thank you Drashkos! I will be contacting him for all our future logo & branding projects.

:

Great service!




No comments:

Post a Comment