Friday, January 10, 2020

Design Your Website And Business Logo











About:

HI
I am jazi , I am a certified Graphic designer From past 7+ years now. I am proficient in the Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and In Design . I have numbers of projects listed  which you can see on my profile. I’ve an exceptional ability to understand clients’ needs. 



I will work with you on your logo until you are 100% satisfied which includes redesigns as well with friendly communication.

Here is package description                                          
Basic Package

  • 2 main logo concept

    - transparent files

    - jpg file

    - all the files you need for print and digital use ( ai, eps, pdf)

Standard Package

  • - 3 logo  brand concepts 

    - transparent files 

    - jpg file

    - all the files you need for print and digital use  (vectors: ai, eps, pdf)

    - unlimited revisions

      -  Social media kit

      - 3d mockup



Premium Package

    

      - 4 different logo concepts with different iteration 

      - transparent files 

      - jpg presentation

      - all the files you need for print and digital use  (vectors: ai, eps, pdf)

      - style guidebook with brief description \ 

      - Favicon

      - business card

      - Sociasl media kit 



if you have any question please inbox me ....

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I already had a logo that I made myself using Canva, but decided to try Fiverr for something more professional, but in the end i will probably just keep the logo I made on Canva because I think that looks better. Also I had some issues communicating with the seller. Overall it wasn't a good experience for me personally, but it was my first time using a seller on Fiverr.

Seller's Response:

buyer have no experience of graphics designing

:

The work was so great on my first order, I made another with this designer. Excellent designs and great customer service.

:

thanks again

:

This was my first time using this site. The seller was very patient and understanding with my questions. She also did an excellent job with the design based on my idea and suggested sample - very creative! Will definitely utilize her services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment