Friday, January 10, 2020

Design And Redesign A Unique Logo For You











About:



Hi Sir/Madam.


Welcome to my LOGO gig. 
I will design the Top class unique logo that you will fall in love with. I work with all my passion and determination until my buyers are satisfied with their final product.


Basic 25$ gig includes:
  • A Professional logo in High-Resolution JPG PNG format
  • 1 day super fast delivery
  • No clip art
  • 100 % satisfaction guaranteed 
  • Revisions are offered
  • Friendly Environment
  • 3D mockup / source / Vector file is offered
                                                                         
Note:
1.I will revise your logo within one month of delivery.After one month I won't be entitled to make any revisions to the project.
2.There are millions of designer working out there, so there is a chance of similarity in the design.If such thing happens you can always come back to me and will have a new design.




If you have any question regarding this gig Don't Hesitate to contact me.
Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing as always.

Seller's Response:

It's was another great experience with David. He is just an amazing person. Always gave me clear instructions and response to me so fast when I need help... "Thanks" is not enough to you dear, so a flying hug to you

Seller's Response:

awesome awesome awesome

Seller's Response:

You are also Awesome 😍. Thank you very much dear....

Seller's Response:

Great job! got exactly what I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment