Monday, January 13, 2020

Initial Letters Monogram Logo For Brand Business Company











About:

Hellow Guys Welcome to my Initials Monogram Gig....!

In this Gig I'll create unique designs by combining initial letters of your company, brand,business and website name .



Based in NY, I've been working for many local and global clients since 2014 and now joined the Fiverr as a platform to serve the clients with some great and quality work.

Speciality :You can get your logo modified free of cost for a duration of Six Months and if you loose any of the file format of your logo then you can get them free of cost from my backup .



MY OFFERS : 



1-Eye catching Professional Design



2-Inexpensive



3-Unlimited revisions



4-Attractive 3D Mockups



5-100% Creativity



6-100% MONEY BACK Guarantee 





Note:


  • Files according to gig package will be in boxed on order completion  for 1 final design 




All I need from you Is :



1. Your initial letters Company/Website/Brand/Business (main name)

2. Tagline or slogan



Please feel free to let me know if you like to know any other detail and I would be happy to assist.

 

I look forward to give your life a vision!



Thank you!

Raja Kashif 



Reviews


:

Great! I got what I needed in.... 4 hours!!!! Others need 3, 4 or more days for a less good result!

:

Oh waw, I am more than satisfied. The designer was quick to contact me. He even completed the task in less time. He send 3 examples, of which I liked 2. The one I chose only won by a slight margin. What I saw on his examples is exactly what I got. I can really recommend him.

:

Really Really good service and very prompt. Very impressed by this individual and their skills and imagination to bring a brand to life with little guidance ! Would highly recommend!

:

Wow, simply amazing work he did! He took my idea and made it a million times better. He was very fast and prompt! If you need a design done quick look no further!

:

Absolutely spot on with my final design. Very patient as I am a perfectionist at times but delivered on every single detail. Delighted. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment