Monday, January 13, 2020

Beautiful Watercolor Eyelash,Hair Salon Signature Logo











About:

Welcome to my services


Are you Looking for an Expert #LogoDesigner?


If so then you are at right place :)


Please check my portfolio https://bit.ly/2Fo4Zs6


This gig is for you if you are looking for a beautiful #WatercolorLogo#FeminineLogo#Makeup Artist#EyeLash#HairExtension#HairSalon#BeautySalon#Photography#Boutique or any business with Complete Branding then you are at right place.


Perfect design is the identity of your business, I will design a unique, professional and creative #LogoDesign with a great polite communication and a unique work for your brand.


My Services Includes!


#LogoDesign
#EmailSignature with html coding
Social media kit
Stationery design
Insert cards
Digital Signature
product packaging design
photo editing
Editable Source Files
Printable Files
Unlimited Revisions


Important Note:
First you will finalize the Logo then we will proceed to other things in your package everything based on Logo
I will try to do revisions ASAP but it can take time to get more perfection.

Reviews


:

Good and fast

:

Thank you for such an easy great service! So happy with my order!

:

He did an awesome job. I highly recommend utilizing his skills.

:

He’s amazing.

:

Delivered just what I wanted.. I love it !!




No comments:

Post a Comment