Thursday, January 9, 2020

Create Hand Drawn Designs











About:

Thank you for looking into my hand-drawn designs. Unlike a lot of other fiverr artists, my designs do not change in quality depending upon what package you choose. All of my designs deserve the same attention and quality guarantee. My process starts in the traditional form which means I begin with paper and pencil. Once that is complete I refine it with art and/or calligraphy pens. Once that's complete, I bring it into my computer and render it digitally. The colors can be whatever you choose and the packages are all different. So please read them carefully or send me a message if you have any questions.



Thank you for considering me as your designer.

Reviews


:

Love the new logo! cheftychefty was quick and attentive with the revisions. I received what I asked for. Thank you!

:

Worth the wait.. Very responsive and easy to work with. Recommend to anyone looking for work.

:

great work! highly recommend!

:

Did exactly what I asked

:

I’ve worked with a few 5star rated designers on Fiverr. All are good to great, but chefty is the best IMO. -excellent customer service -excellent communication - easy to work with -most importantly excellent designs. Immediately opening a new order for a friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment