Friday, January 10, 2020

Create A Classy Hand Drawn Logo For You











About:

Hello Everyone, welcome to my Gig!



I'm creating Logo in Classy Hand-Drawn style, all of my artworks are based on vecor file format, so it could be used for various reasons, such as: social media, t-shirt, company logo etc.



Here are my packages:



BASIC Package (Monochrome), you will get:

1. Black & White artwork;

2. PNG Trasparency & JPEG Hi-Res files (300ppi);

3. 1 initial concept;



STANDARD Package (Colour), you will get:

1. Full Color artwork;

2. PNG Trasparency & JPEG Hi-Res files (300ppi);

3. 1 initial concept;



PREMIUM Package (VIP), you will get:

1. Full Color artwork;

2. PNG Trasparency, JPEG Hi-Res, PDF vectorEPS files;

3. 1 initial concept;



If you're interested for my services, you can place orders at my Gigs.

Feel free to contact me before make any purchases.



Thank you, have a nice day!

deanwardoyo



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very accommodating to changes and was the perfect combinarion of listening to my ideas and creative liberty! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much 😊

Seller's Response:

Deanwardoyo produces a great product and listens well to each specific detail requested. Sometimes you have to follow up a couple times, but, all in all, great work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much 😊

Seller's Response:

Working with Dean was exceptional. My request was not an easy one but he came up with a great concept. Even with all my revision requests, he was extremely patient. always friendly and even over-delivered what I had expected. I would work with him any time again depending on him accepting the gig since I was so demanding this time :))) Thank you so much, it was a great experience!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment