Saturday, January 11, 2020

Design Luxurious Skincare Cosmetics Fashion Beauty Spa Logo











About:

Hello,
WELCOME TO GIG.
Beauty salon & Fashion Cosmetics skincare line Esthetica & Floral Spa


I have a grad experienced over 6 years, specialized in cosmetics, fashion, salon, makeup, spa, floral, esthetics, yoga, wellness beauty and feminine style of designs. My designs give your brand name a trust factor which will help you to achieve the targets more easily.


 
Your satisfaction is my first priority otherwise I will refund you.


You will get here:
  ✔ Unique & High-quality concepts 
  ✔ On-time delivery
  ✔ Editable vector and source file
  ✔ Revisions till your 100% Satisfaction
  ✔ Refund policy
  ✔ 100% Ownership rights
  ✔ Friendly communication
  ✔ Modern, Simple, Professional, Creative, Minimalist.


I will provide a professional, creative, modern logo for your business.


IMPORTANT HINTS :
  ✔ No carton or Mascot Design.


If you need any more information about this Gig, please see FAQ don't hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to working with you.



..............ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE......................



Regard

designerjoty

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She’s literally the sweetest person ever! So nice and kind. Very easy to work with. I love that she listened to all of ideas and satisfied my wants with ease. I totally look forward to working with her again! So glad i chose her.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for using my service through FIVERR.....A+++

Seller's Response:

Designerjoty is hardworking, meticulous, extremely patient and one of the best fiverr persons I’ve come across. She does her best and works late to ensure u get what u desire! She goes over and beyond her call of duty! I will recommend her always!! I’d be sticking with her for all my gigs!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for using my service through FIVERR.....A+++

Seller's Response:

Thank you! A lot of back and forth but Joty was great, very responsive and did exactly what I asked for.




No comments:

Post a Comment