Saturday, January 11, 2020

Design Modern Luxurious Feminine Logo With Free Submark











About:

Design modern feminine / her logo like showed is gig portfolio images.



In this design service i will design your logo with gold or silver gradient or glitter effect with luxury touch in your logo design  also provide black and white additional version of your logo. 



Why choose this Gig.



  • Continued support after the delivery of final product
  • Clear and quick communication.
  • Clean Professional feminine logo design.
  • 100% custom logo design. 
  • Provide complete font / Typeface and color shades information.
  • Vector file (AI / EPS / PDF / SVG), logo transparency (PNG), High quality resolution (JPG) files and JPG Realistic 3D mock-ups of design are include in all packages. 


Compare the all three packages about gig package's price and service include 

select the best one which suits your needs and budget.

We highly recommend standard and premium package.



If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


:

The first draft of the logo wasn't exacly what I had in mind but Zak had great en fast communication so it turned into the logo that I wanted. I'm very happy with the result!

:

A great result. I'm very happy with the logo I received.

:

A great design and excellent communication throughout the process.

:

Thank you! I love my logo very much!!

:

Zak was awesome to work with!!




No comments:

Post a Comment