Tuesday, January 7, 2020

3D Creative Logo And Graphic Designs











About:

| WELCOME to talhanzr/Emma production|


Need a clean, Modern, unique,  3D Business Logo Design With Full Copyrights?


I am a professional graphic designer with heap of experience in this field. I'm here to create your imagination. 
what will you imagine, i will put it into reality !!!


I don't do cheap 15 minutes logo with clip arts. I create manual unique sketch of logo before creating, it takes approximately 2-6 hours to design a logo. Because I do everything from Scratch.


My areas of expertise are modern, 3D business logo design.
What will you get from this gig :


  • Unlimited revisions 
  • High resolution file
  • Priority support
  • FREE 3D mock-up
  • Vector  files
  • Source file in AI, PSD , EPS format 
  • 24 Hours Express delivery
  • money back guarantee also available


If you have any Questions about my Gig, Don't hesitate to contact me.


Thanks,
talhanzr/Emma


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Talhanr is lovely to work with. He is very willing to listen to help you get the results you are looking for. I highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

This seller is really amazing. Talhanzr did a perfect job within the expiry day and he sent me two mockups , according to the website core concept I pointed out . I eventually asked for a revision, he did in 1 day. Outstanding designer!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Excellent job




No comments:

Post a Comment