Monday, January 6, 2020

Design You A Creative And Professional Logo











About:

I am Liu, Professional illustrator and graphic designer with extensive experience in creating great artwork and logos for large institutions and brands.



What do I need to start working?


- Name of brand, company or institution
- A brief description of the brand you have (Details to learn more about the brand and get better results for your logo)
- Colors that are intended for the logo.
- Keywords or ideas that you want for the logo, such as shapes, images, fonts, etc.



Extras I can offer you.



· Business Cards

· Mascot Logo

· Brochures

· Flyers

· Banners

· Social Media Kit



Important


· I can be very versatile, so do not limit yourself to propose your idea if you think it does not fit my style.


· You can write me privately and propose best deals.



· I speak Spanish/Hablo español

Reviews


:

Super easy to communicate with and incredibly talented. I communicated as best as I could what I wanted the logo to look like. Liunardo sent me a hand-drawn sketch first for approval, then brought it to life in graphic design. It was perfect. Highly recommend this seller and will use again if and when the time comes.

:

The seller did an amazing job creating my logo. I presented the seller a challenge to create a logo of an illustration of my dog. They superseded my expectations and made a beautiful logo. Not only did they create an awesome logo but they also were perfect with communication and I would strongly recommend working with them.

:

Great work! Was great at communicating!

:

Really great designer. I tried different guys, but he is really cool !

:

Spot on quality work!




No comments:

Post a Comment