Thursday, January 16, 2020

Design Unique Logo And Business Card











About:

BASIC



Business Card Design

Letterhead Design

Source Files (Ai, Svg, EPS, PDF+++)

HQ images and Transparency images



STANDARD



Business Card Design

Letterhead Design

Source Files (Ai, Svg, EPS, PDF+++)

HQ images and Transparency images



PREMIUM



Business Card Design

Letterhead Design

Black / White Logo

Source Files (Ai, Svg, EPS, PDF+++)

Ready for print files

HQ images and Transparency images



Reviews


:

I love the logo ready for more exciting endeavors working with you

:

Great design and customer service once again! I will keep ordering with you, great work! Thank you very much!

:

Really happy with the work, and it was delivered ahead of schedule. Would definitely recommend. Thank you

:

Great design! Great customer service and quick responses to my messages. Very satisfied!

:

I am completely overjoyed at the professionalism, skill and overall exceptional experience I had with madhavkmcy. The work started off in the right direction just needed some tweaking here and there and now I have a logo for my business that makes me very happy. Excellent job, excellent communication, excellent professionalism! Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment