Thursday, January 16, 2020

Design Professional Modern Monogram Logo Or Initial Letter











About:

Professional Monogram And Initial letter Gig



I will provide you professional Minimalist monogram logo or initial icon for your business. I always use my own creativity to making Eye-catching design. I work with all my passion and determination until my buyers are satisfied with their final product. Looking forward to doing the best quality service for you. Thank you so much :)

Check my Flickr Portfolio: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmpi8VaD



Why choose me?


  • 100%satisfaction
  • 3000x3000 pixel High-Resolution JPG image.

  • Source File (Ai, EPS, PSD, PDF, SVG, JPG, PNG)
  • Friendly communication & quick response
  • Revision until your satisfaction
  • Original work, no copying
  • Fast Delivery 



What do you need to get started?



  • Logo Name
  • Tagline/Slogan (optional)
  • Colors



Note: 

No mascot and cartoon logos for complex design inbox me Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I absolutely loved the logo, got what I expected. I got more than one layout for the same Logo and everything worked well. Looking forward to have my business card created by you as well. Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer nice communication happy to work with him again Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

The workflow was great. The logo and the result was perfect with a lot of creativity and support for us. We got the logo in all different files, great work with fast communication and result! Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience happy to work with him again Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

I think he has done massive and really great job I´m ordering again that´s for sure Great job guys appreciate it !




No comments:

Post a Comment