Thursday, January 16, 2020

Design Simple Logo For Your Company











About:

Hello, I`m Todor Todorov. A graphic designer and brand developer. I will do my best to meet your requirements and deliver high-quality and unique logo for your private label product. I like simple and clean designs and i think this is the key to make a good logo.



ACTION PLAN:

1.
When i receive the brief from you i took some time to investigate your industry. Study your competitors and make a general research.

2. Then I start with the sketches. After i`m happy with it the paper is scanned and I refine the drawings.

3. I convert the scanned image to a vector image and continue with the colors and fonts.

4. Presenting the final product to to You.



PACKAGES EXPLAINED

The difference is pretty simple. The quality and the idea generating process for all the packages is the same. The only difference is the number of concepts you get.



DELIVERABLES

 include all standard file formats


  • .Ai - Adobe Illustrator.
  • .EPS - Encapsulated PostScript
  • .CDR - Corel DRAW
  • PNG - Portable Network Graphics - Transparent
  • JPEG - Joint photographic experts group


If you have any other questions, PLEASE CONTACT ME.

I will be happy to discuss your problem and solve it!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very responsive and works hard to accommodate requests. Thank you!

:

Great experience as always! We had never worked on a logo together, usually more imaging. Very happy with the end result.

:

I gave Tod a minimal brief on the designs I wanted and he added his own ideas and improvements to the work, which added great value and was exactly what I was looking for! Great work as usual.

:

Fantastic service, and very high quality work!

:

Very easy to work with. Made all revisions as asked. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment