Sunday, January 12, 2020

Design 2D 3D Logo Or Redesign Your Existing Brand Identity











About:

Greetings!

I Can Design Professional, Creative, Unique  & Modern 2d 3d Flat / Minimalistic / Versatile Logo or Redesign your Previous Business Logo.



                      Check Out My Portfolio /Previous Work: 

           www.flickr.com/raihansarker/albums/72157691107164070



   WHY CHOSE ME? 

  1. Can work with USA, EU & Australian local official time. 

  2. 24X7 customer service &100% satisfaction.

  3. Unlimited revisions Until You Satisfied.

  4. Unique Logo with Copyright(TM).

  5. Money back guaranteed.



   You will get:

  • High-quality design.
  • Print ready file.
  • Editable source file.
  • FREE 3D Mockups.
  • Vector file.



    N.B: If you want the website Design then contact with me must before ordering.


Feel free to ask me any Question about my Gig.I'm Happy to answer any Queries.



You can also discuss with me Anything about Graphic Design or Website Design related info/Tips without purchase my any Gig fully free.i'll Try my Best to Help You.



Thanks 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really like working with Raihansarker. I have worked with him multiple times and each time I have been extremely satisfied. He is five stars all the way. From the moment I place the order until the order is finalized, he is quick to communicate. There is never a long wait when I have questions and he always very open to my feedback. The final delivery is always in the format I need. I will continue to use his services and not look for another graphic artist.

Seller's Response:

Realizo los cambios que le solicite, fue muy rapido en su entrega, lo recomiendo.

:

Thanks.you are really fantastic person & I’m really happy to work with you on this project.

:

Great experience! Communication was quick, and clear. Good design skills and knows what works. Highly recommend.

:

Seller was fantastic creative, provided excellent guidance on logo creation. He was a professional on all levels and extremely responsive...I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a world class designer.




No comments:

Post a Comment