Sunday, January 12, 2020

Design A Professional Logo For Your Business











About:

Looking for a unique logo for your business / startups?

Welcome to my gig...



I will help you by providing a professional and unique logo for your business or product. I am sure you will be 100% satisfied.



My Packages



 Basic



In this package you will get:

  • 1 Unique Concept
  • PNG and JPEG file
  • Logo Transparency
  • Source File
  • 2 Revisions


 Standard



This package offers:

  • 3 Unique & Professional Concepts
  • High Resolution (300 dpi)
  • PNG and JPEG files
  • Transparency
  • All Souce files
  • 3D Illustrations
  • Stationary Designs
  • Unlimited Revisions


 Premium



This package includes:

  • 5 Unique & Professional Concepts
  • PNG and JPEG files
  • High Resolution 300dpi
  • All Source files
  • Transparency
  • 3D Illustrations
  • Customized Design
  • Branding guidelines
  • Stationary Designs


My Requirements from you

  • Your favorite logo designs (if any)
  • Recommended fonts and colors
  • Detailed Description of your company


My Process

         
My Logo designing process includes:

  • Initial Sketching of my Ideas and Brainstorming
  • Internet Research and Competitor Analysis
  • Finalization of the main concepts on the tool
  • Creating various versions of it for client.


Note: Please Contact me before Placing an order.



Thanks.

Reviews


:

IT was Really Great Experience working with the designer. Very professional, Quick, Understands requirements well. I will definitely order again

:

worked with her for the second time. she did her work perfectly and patiently. as i got my work revised countless times. appreciate the effort and patience

:

great experience and support. id recommend the supplier for sure!

:

Almeerah Nadeem is a competent seller, did everything in a very timely manner and up-to standards too. She understood what was being requested and delivered a quality logo. Looking forward to work with her again. Highly Recommended.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment