Monday, January 6, 2020

Design Arabic Logo And Arabic Calligraphy











About:

Professional Calligraphy Logo Designing in Arabic and Urdu.

Kindly Read these Details about Package before Placing the Order. 

---------------------------------------------------

(1) Basic (Silver Package)

  • 1 word Calligraphy 35$.
---------------------------------------------------

(2) Standard (Golden Package)

  • 1 word Calligraphy (2 Concept) in 55$.
OR

  • 2 words Calligraphy (1 Concept)  in 55$.
---------------------------------------------------

(3) Premium (Diamond )

  • 1 word Calligraphy (4 Concept) in 80$.
OR

  • 2 words Calligraphy (2 Concept) in 80$.




Reviews


:

Basarts exceeded my expectations. He took my request and provided multiple designs and came back with the perfect logo for my company. I am so excited to use it to brand my photography. Thank you so much!

:

Trustworthy designer. Told me before we started that he would be on holidays and that there would be minor delays. I didn't mind because he was honest and I trusted his work. The communication during the holidays was great. 5/5 would recommend him to anyone and loved the result.

:

Highly recommend. Basarts was a true professional & his work is nothing short of phenomenal. He listened to my vision & executed it flawlessly!!!!:)

:

Bilal is very Kind person he revised my logo very often and was patient. And the result is just WOW, doing another logo By him

:

I loved working with this guy. He is precise and quick. Easy to work with because he got our idea quickly and turned it into a beautiful design. Highly recommended!!! Thanks bro!




No comments:

Post a Comment