Monday, January 6, 2020

Design A Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

Hi there, welcome & thanks for visiting my modern flat minimalist Logo Design Gig Only on Fiverr.com


Do you need a Professional, eye-catching creative modern flat minimalist logo for your business, blog, or any other website? I am the right person for you. We have over 08 years experience in LOGO designing.




HERE IS MY PORTFOLIO(Previous Work)

https://bit.ly/2H6FkCQ



Get free consultation...

Sounds Interesting? Let's have a word!

Always Happy to help!



BASIC PACKAGE:

  • 1 Unique Modern Logo 
  • JPG + PNG File Formats
  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • Free Transparent File


STANDARD PACKAGE:

  • 2 Unique Minimalist Logo 
  • JPG + PNG File Formats
  • VIP support
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • Social Media Kit


PREMIUM PACKAGE:

  • 5 Modern Minimalist Logo Design 
  • Social Media Design
  • Stationary Designs (Business card)
  • Editable Source Files
  • JPG + PNG + PDF File Formats
  • Vector Files
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • VVIP 24/7 support




Choose to work with me and you will work with the best!



Click the green button & hire me.

OR 

Feel free to contact me if you need anything else. I am here to help you out.



THANKS

SFS_Designs



Reviews


:

Sfs designs is a really professional and knowledge group to work with. It was really smooth to put my concept to final design this fast and attention to detail was perfect. I will definitely work with you gys in future, thanks for help.

:

It was such a pleasure working With sfs_designs. They were able to articulate just what I wanted in a timely manner, with a quick response time. I'm looking forward to working with this company in the future.

:

Needed a quick design and the turn around was great! When we need design work done again, we'll be back. Thank you.

:

Service was exactly as described and I didn't need to ask for any amendments as my brief was met so well

:

Really appreciate the effort. Design made was the real representation of my thoughts. Really loved it.




No comments:

Post a Comment