Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Create Youtube Twitch Esport Gaming Mascot Character Logo











About:

Hi, thanks for visiting my gig! What makes my gig different than others is : 

  • FREE SKETCH SAMPLE! You can ask anything you want and I will draw quick sketch for you to translate your ideas into visual! If you like it then we can move forward but if you don't like it then you don't have to pay anything! Nothing to loose, right? :)
  • High quality, yet fast and affordable!
  • Real drawing! All artwork are start from scratch. No fake samples!
  • Unlimited revision for all packages!

  • Free design consultation! Message me NOW!



STANDARD PACKAGE

  • 1 mascot design with full flat color and less detail.
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • Source file.
  • personal use only & no copyrights.


ADVANCED PACKAGE

  • 1 full color mascot logo with high quality and detail 
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Source file.
  • commercial use & no copyrights.


EXPERT PACKAGE (RECOMMENDED!) 

  • 1 full color mascot logo with full detailed (complex) & premium quality
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Source file.
  • commercial use & own full exclusive copyrights with copyright transfer agreement.

Reviews


:

GREAT communication. I appreciate that the seller does send a sketch before you commit to a purchase. The final product is exactly what I asked for and I could not be happier! :) This is SO COOL!!!

:

They provided me with an awesome sketch before I even paid. In the end I couldn't have even imagined the final outcome to be this good. Knocked it out of the park! Thank you!

:

Mizanarifin did very good! He is very good at designing and modifies it to your liking. Would use him again!

:

respond really fast and the revisions are pretty fast which is really nice. I would recommend this one because they respond really fast and they do revisions really fast and it's really nice.

:

The buyer was very accommodating and does excellent work. They are very talented and certainly worth purchasing from. During the last steps and revisions of the project, they were very timely about updating and sending revised versions until I had what I wanted. 10/10 Would very much recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment