Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Design Unique Hand Drawn Logo For You











About:

Hello, in this gig I will offer you a unique, hand painted or drawn logo design in one of my many styles.



~~~Please, message me before buying~~~





My Services include:

-high-quality, unique, professional logo design. You will be the only one who will have that design. I do not sell the same design twice, never!

-friendly, supportive communication

-100% Customer Satisfaction 

 KIND NOTICE: for BRANDING KIT, BRAND BOARD or STATIONARY DESIGNS please message me first!



Please message me if you have any questions, I will get to you as soon as possible!



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely love my logo! Thank you so much for executing my vision!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, it was a real pleasure working with you!

Seller's Response:

Everything went well, the logo turned out exactly the way i wanted it to be. The seller responded quickly and was kind. Would definetly recommend

:

Thank You very much for your review

:

The seller responed quickly to my messages and did deliver the work in less than 24 hours. The logo turned out better than I anticipated, I originally tought of something simple, but the seller's touch made it look better than I imagined. Great logo and a pleasant experience, would definetly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment